MaysBowlingAndBilliards.com realizes how important it is that your personal information is respected and does not fall into the wrong hands. It is because of this that we abide by the following guidelines regarding your personal information.
What type of information do we keep?
- We only keep the information that you give us. None of the information that you store in you profile (i.e. specs, address, etc.) will be shared or sold to any 3 parties. We will not contact you with any updates, etc. unless you specifically state in your profile that you want to be contacted.
- Email Communications. We also keep a record of email communications for customer support purposes.
How do I know that the information I give you is secure?
- MaysBowlingAndBilliards.com works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- When you visit MaysBowlingAndBilliards.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.